Doctors choose to specialise in General Practice for the challenge and diversity. Where General Practice can take you is almost limitless, offering a life-long career filled with a wide range of learning and employment opportunities.
General Practice offers:
- A diverse career path
- Options for you to sub-specialise in anything from Paediatrics to Palliative Care
- A dynamic and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to manage your own business
- The potential to take time off for travel, or incorporate overseas work into your training
- Varied, complex and challenging experiences