Finishing you medical degree and thinking about the next step in your career?
General practice is a highly diverse and unique discipline that combines rigorous scientific training with relationship-based philosophy, placing it at the very center of an effective healthcare system.
Where general practice can take you is limitless, offering a life-long career filled with a wide range of learning and employment opportunities.
General Practice offers:
- A diverse career path
- Options for you to sub-specialise in anything from Paediatrics to Palliative Care
- A dynamic and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to manage your own business
- The potential to travel while you work
- Varied, complex and challenging experiences
If general practice might be the perfect fit for you, watch the video below for more information.